The Going Online Day 2 workshop for Interscholastic Online News Network (ISONN) will be held on Monday, Oct. 25, at the University of Tennessee. The workshop is designed to assist high school journalism teachers take their print publication online or to start news web sites for their journalism students. The workshop will be held in […]
The Interscholastic Online News Network (ISONN) is an association of high school news websites, teachers, administrators and professionals who seek to help scholastic journalism improve in today's converged environment. A main purpose of the association is to encourage the startup of news websites at high schools and middle schools.
ISONN is a part of the Intercollegiate Online News Network (ICONN).
Any individual or organization that shares in the beliefs and goals of ISONN may join this organization. There are no fees for joining at any level. Check out our JOIN page.
- TheClevelandChronicle: What does the Fox say?
- VirtualArkansasNewsNetwork: Students Should Be Required to Earn a B to Pass a Class
- WalnutHillsHighSchool: Summer homework: good idea or necessary evil
- ProvidenceProwl: High school girls still face beauty pressures
- OrangeHighSchool: Tops Heisman Front-Runners
- NighthawkNews: Facebook loses following, other networks gaining ground
- FirstFlightHighSchool: Combined First Flight schools choirs to put on Oktoberfest at FFHS
- First Flight High School: Jobs valuable for teenagers, provide real-world experience
- First Flight High School: Government shutdown lasts 16 days, deal reached in last minutes
- TheAccoladeOnline: Turmoil in the Middle East