The Going Online Day 2 workshop for Interscholastic Online News Network (ISONN) will be held on Monday, Oct. 25, at the University of Tennessee. The workshop is designed to assist high school journalism teachers take their print publication online or to start news web sites for their journalism students. The workshop will be held in […]
The Interscholastic Online News Network (ISONN) is an association of high school news websites, teachers, administrators and professionals who seek to help scholastic journalism improve in today's converged environment. A main purpose of the association is to encourage the startup of news websites at high schools and middle schools.
ISONN is a part of the Intercollegiate Online News Network (ICONN).
Any individual or organization that shares in the beliefs and goals of ISONN may join this organization. There are no fees for joining at any level. Check out our JOIN page.
- HomeoftheHilltoppers: The Blue Man
- MidwoodHighSchool: Demand for Increase in Minimum
- MurrahHoofBeat: Where Are We? Representation of Minorities in the Media
- TheAccoladeOnline: Bey or not to Bey
- TheRocketNewsNetwork: What Are You Doing After High School?
- RanchoDominguezPreparatorySchool: Frozen Heart Warmed by Love
- TheWataugaHighSchoolPowderHorn: National slavery and human trafficking prevention month
- TheClevelandChronicle: What does the Fox say?
- VirtualArkansasNewsNetwork: Students Should Be Required to Earn a B to Pass a Class
- WalnutHillsHighSchool: Summer homework: good idea or necessary evil